By using our website and reading our article, you accept the terms and conditions laid out on this page.
Editors and Content:
- The content of this website is copyright to ForexTrading-SouthAfrica.co.za. Any use of our content, articles or trading strategies without our express permission shall be treated as theft under copyright law.
- The views expressed in contributor articles or on the forum are expressed by those contributors and do not necessarily reflect the views of ForexTrading-SouthAfrica.co.za. It is your responsibility to check the validity of information on our site before you sign up to brokers or deposit money online.
- We are not responsible for any money lost through our website or another third party operator.
- It is your legal responsibility to check the legality of trading Forex or binary options and age requirements in your jurisdiction.
- We may occasionally link out to other websites in our articles. These links are published under the purview of our editors.
3rd Party Sites
Please note that when you click on a link to a third party website you enter into a separate contract with that website which is not covered by our terms.